HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Story has just begun

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: The Story has just begun   Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:27 pm

*The crowd is silent. The announcers announce the same things. The light dimmer down, the crowd holds in there excitement *

*Shawn Michaels emerges from the curtains, the crowds go crazy, and the announcer in awe screaming at the top of their lungs HBK is back. HBK goes down the ramp kneels down and screams I’m back as the sound of his pyro are heard. He gets up overflowing with energy as he runs into the ring holding a microphone*

JR:
HBK is back MY GAWD! I never would’ve thought I see this day. What a way to return just when EDHW was getting more intense the GM brought in the Showstopper what a treat you are all in for. What is HBK gonna start doing in this business? All we know now is that he has returned and is here to show us a hell of a show. This will be a slobber knocker of a talking to.

Jerry:
Shut up JR let’s hear what the man has to say. It's not the JR show it's EDHW and this is one of the unpredictable things that happen here and proves to everyone that this is and always will be the best show in the world even greater than the WWE.

Shawn Michaels:
You saw it here first folks the showstopper the main event has come back. The Undertaker may have ended my career but I’m back here to show you all a good show. I am here for one thing to hoist the belt over my shoulder and prove once again that the Heart Break Kid is on top of the world. I am a Hall of Famer in the WWE but it isn't enough I need the WWE universe. Another reason why I returned you ask? Is it because I couldn’t stay away from the ring? Could it be that I want to prove a point? Or do I just want to sell more DX gear like the DX: Last stand DVD see how the era ends as DX and watch never before seen shenanigans by HHH and I. The real reason I returned is because I want to appear on your TV screens every week and show off to the WWE universe I can't live without this feeling I get when I'm in this ring it always brings a tear to my eye's coming here and showcasing my skills but not be able to show you the fight I have left. From this very day I will give you all a hell of a show when I'm on that screen I won't ever leave you the fans ever again.

*Crowd starts chanting Welcome Back. Shawn Michaels looks around the arena with a smile overjoyed by the reaction he is getting. He soaks it all in and his eyes shows the enthusiasim he is about to unveil*

Jerry:
Is this supposed to energize the EDHW fans *yawns* this is boring. He speaks his mouth off but has nothing to prove here. His accomplishments are gone now he has a new slate and he doesn't deserve to waste our times and blabber on about his career and getting the hopes up of these fans they don't matter its all about them puppies you know it JR. Now they are worth our time unlike the "hall of famer" he is just talking and no one here gives a cra........

JR:
Just hold it right there Jerry. You can't forget the moments Shawn Michaels has given us he helped make the ladder match what it is today. He is a former WWE champion, IC champion and etc. You get the point Jerry the fact that you disrespect Shawn Michaels is an insult to your career and don't you know that he gets all the girls because he is the Sexy boy not your boy toy.

*Shawn Michaels stares at Jerry the king lawler with fury. The crowd chant beat him up Shawn,. Jerry is sliding out of his chair as his face is filled with fear*

Shawn Michaels:
Now Jerry I don't want to send you off of this brand you know my history and I am the main event, Mr WrestleMania, the Showstopper. What I wouldn't give to get out of this ring and pummel your face until your mouth is broken. I don't wanna give you that little makeover. Now you all know why I'm here to show you all a show that only the heartbreak kid can give. This show was almost complete but this roster was missing something to make it say we are the greatest. Who should fill that role none other than HBK. I warn the current champion no all champions I am coming and making this a show where its about the fan. 1 tune I llike to hear will spell the end for you so you better not get on my bad side. Mark the calenders kids remember this day as the day Shawn Michaels will become the top guy in this business and don't forrget to buy this *takes out hat out of pocket* hat when you leave the arena it is only $15.00 and it trademarks the signature HBK logo's, parents buy it for your kids and parents a perfect gift for your kids. This is gonna be how it starts a new era for Shawn Michaels and prepare yourself because not long from now I will be known as Mr. EDHW

* The crowd cheers as HBK drops the mic. He looks around happy with his effort. Meanwhile a shadow figure emerges from the crowd with a chair and attacks HBK with it, HBK screams as the sound of the chair echoes throughout the arena. The crowd start yelling BOOOOOO. The mysterious assailant looks at the motionless HBK and picks up the microphone*

JR:
What did he just do? That is no way to greet a legend. MY GAWD someone call the doctor, no the police that man just assaulted HBK. Where is the respect in this building.

Jerry:
What are you talking about JR? That was great I was nearly asleep watching him go bla bla bla. What an impact thats how you make an impact JR he is now one of my favourite wrestler's in EDHW.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Story has just begun   Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:43 am

All of a sudden,Jeff Hardy comes out,and runs into the ring with a steel chair!Jeff takes the chair and says "Showstopper my damn ass!" and swings hard on HBK and he falls hard on the mat!We now see that HBK is bleeding,nonstop.Jeff goes and signals for a mic.

JEFF HARDY:
"Now you guys think it's so cool to see a wreslting god...but let me tell you...this is not WCW,this is EHDW!The future of pro wrestling,well look no further,thats me!The past is in HBK...Hulk Hogan...Undertaker...and now look at those guys,over-rated and hardly loved or respected!"

*He lifts up the chair he smashed HBK with*

"Yeah,with this chair...I could change this WHOLE wrestling federation in a heartbeat!Staring with The Showstopper,now who wants to be next!?"

"I am the Anti Christ of Pro-Wrestling and I am the saviour of this company!"

*Hardy drops the mic and medics rush into the ring to help HBK as Hardy exits he screams "Welcome To Hell" and does the Hardyz symbol*
Back to top Go down

The Story has just begun
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Extreme High-Definition Wrestling :: Miscellaneous :: Old Matches-
Jump to: