HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Stable formation

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Stable formation   Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:54 pm

Justin Roberts:

Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome A....J...Styles and Zeke Nerooooooo!

The crowd gives a mix reaction to AJ Styles but mostly boos because he is being accomapnied to the ring with Zeke Nero, AJ Styles and Zeke Nero eneter the ring and Styles grabs a mic. AJ Styles looks around the audience seeing the disapproval on there faces seeing him with Zeke Nero,

AJ Styles

Like I said a few weeks ago that this tag team combination of Zeke Nero and I would be a force to be reckon with in EHDW. I've said that we will beat anyone who steps in the ring with and that we're better than every single tag team in the tag team division. The reason why I say this is because it's true and there is no one here to prove us wrong. The only thing that keeps us united as a single unit is that fact that we are tired of the GM's that run both shows Demoltion and Carnage. We are also tired of the officials and we are tired of fluke champions. We feel that if we stay united then we can dominate every single person here in EHDW. But the great part about it is that we are not the only ones who feel the same way. We are not alone because I see this happening over and over again. That's why I would like to ask to come out to the ring Christian and Micheal McGillicutty.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stable formation   Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:05 pm

Christian walks down to the ring as he gets mixed reactions for the crowd

Christian:

.............Well first of all I agree with you AJ........everyone knows I deserve ONE MATCH for the title but instead they make me face the Undertaker?!Thats unfair!!! But of course guys like Cody Rhodes get to be champion by just asking but when I ask for a title match what do I recieve a non title match against Undertaker?! But of course this is ALL part of Phil and Austin CONSPIRACY!

Christian smiles

Christian:

If we want to be listened.........WE need to stay together
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stable formation   Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:24 pm

Michael McGillicutty comes out in a BIG SEXY TOUR 2011 Shirt and Blue Jeans w/ all Black Converse .... as he walks down the ring he gets a Mic and starts talking wen he enters the ring...

Michael McGillicutty:

..... You Know what ?
I Agree with you .... you see People like Rhodes ... just come here demand a Title match and get one .....
but The GM'S don't care about the other guys in the back .... they only want ratings..... But unlike you guys i have 100% Charistma but that is not important .....
but i do agree that its always the same People that get so many chances .... like Phil , Cody Rhodes , Austin Cross ,
Michael Cole ,and Mark henry all of those Non- Talented ... BORING ...
Worthless excuse of wrestlers are always at the top .... but if we form this stable ... we will be at the top!

He Pauses and looks around ....

So Yes I will join you ......

(TBC anyone?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stable formation   Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:34 pm

AJ Styles smiles

AJ Styles

Okay we are all on the same page EHDW wrestlers and staff take notice of the most powerful faction in the history of this company. Today marks the day of the birth of Fortune. We are proclaiming our dominance in this company and you will all soon realize that we are deserving of title shots as everyone else. So who ever gets in our way you will be terminated on the spot and we will show you NO mercy what so ever and if you think Mark Henry is a threat to this company well think again we are a more bigger threat ever imaginable and also Phil you wull wish that Austin Cross never hit me in the back of the head with that chair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stable formation   

Back to top Go down

Stable formation
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Extreme High-Definition Wrestling :: Miscellaneous :: Old Matches-
Jump to: