HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Era of Barreta

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: The Era of Barreta   Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:13 pm

All of the sudden, White Noise blasted through the speakers. A new face emerged from backstage... it was Trent Barreta! The crowd cheered, and he was holding a microphone, obviously having something on his mind. He loudly chewed his usual gum as he walked down the ramp and stared at the crowd. Finally, he walked up the steel steps and entered the ring through the second rope.

TRENT BARRETA
Hey! You probably know me as the coolest, greatest, and most awesomest wrester in WWE... well, now I'm the coolest, newest, greatest, and most awesomest wrestler in E... H... D... W! And I am gonna change this company. I'm gonna change the whole wrestling business while I'm here. For the better, of course.

He winked.

TRENT BARRETA
So, watch out Cole Scorpio, Cody Rhodes, AJ Styles, all you other guys in the back... because I'm the freshest wrestler in this business right now, and I will do nothing but dominate.

He paused to catch his breath, then nodded his head, as if guaranteeing to do so.

TRENT BARRETA
You see, an old friend of mine used to say... "take care, spike your hair". Well, we're in the era of Barreta now, so take care, and slick back your hair.

He grinned as he ran a hand through his shiny, dark mullet then dropped the microphone. He exited how he entered, through the second rope, then began to walk back up the ramp.

Last edited by Trent Barreta on Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Era of Barreta   Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:34 pm

[center] Trent Barretta Turns around to pose for a second , wen he turns back around Micheal McGullicutty hits him with a Spear , Trent is laying down on the entrance ramp Clutching his stomach Micheal McGillicutty gets a mic and starts talking...

Micheal McGillicutty:

Look Trent ... i don't like people like you who think they have Charistma , and try to win over "MY FAN'S!!" so don't come here with your worthless pep talk tro these losers because you are nothing but another BORING loser of a wrestler....

Micheal Drops the mic and walks out leaving trent on the floor
Back to top Go down

The Era of Barreta
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Extreme High-Definition Wrestling :: Miscellaneous :: Old Matches-
Jump to: