Short match, Easy win

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Short match, Easy win   Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:43 pm

*The camera goes to the back with Todd Grisham*

Todd Grisham
Ladies and Gentleman please welcome my guest at the moment Zeke Nero

*Nero omes out of the shadows with a Fortune hoodie on*

Now Zeke after your lost to Cole Scorpio at Hardcore Halloween, how do you plan to redeem yourself here tonight against Davey Richards

*Zeke stares coldly at Grisham*

Zeke Nero
Listen here Todd Cole's victory was fluke and everybody here knows it. But I'm not here to debate what happened at Hardcore Halloween, no I;m here to talk about this up-start who thinks he can get in my way of be coming champ. You see Todd I'm here to talk about Davey Richards this good for nothing red-neck who thinks he atually stands a chance against me tonight on Carnage. If you an hear me Davey you will not last, your career will come to an end, nd you will never be a step closer to MY title.

*Just then Davey comes out of the locker room with a smirk on his face*

TBC by Davey Richards
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Short match, Easy win   Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:14 pm

Davey Richards looked at Todd and signaled him to leave and Todd did so. Then Davey focus his attention to Zeke Nero.
Davey Richards
Ah. Zeke Nero sorry about your misfortune on Hardcore Halloween. You put up such an incredible fight that you are bandaged up from the huge amount of abuse you have suffered from Cole Scorpio. You came sooo close Zeke that you made many believe that you would'vebecome the new EHDW Championship but not me. I knew that you didn't have what it takes to win that title you were just a replacement nothing more, nothing less.
Davey Richards laughed a bit and exmined the wounds of Zeke Nero
Davey Richards
Bye the look of it Zeke you are really banged up from that match that I don't know if you can compete tonight. But yet you have the nerve to run your mouth and say that you would be a quick match....Well you're right the match up that os placed between you and I will be short. But not in the outcome that you're hoping it would be because I will be the one who will stand victorious.
Davey Richards smirked and waits for Zeke Nero's response.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Short match, Easy win   Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:01 pm

*Nero starts to laugh at Davey*

Zeke Nero
So you think that just because I'm banged that I'm just going to lay down in that ring and let you pin me. Listen up Junior I've been hurt beyond belief and I was still able to pick up the victory and my match against you will be no different just remember this as I hit you with my finisher and make you submit to my Ankle Lock.

Zeke looks at Davey and sees fear in his eyes

And by the look of your eyes I can see that you know that once you get in that ring with me your career your livelyhood will be put on the line and it will not be a good outcome for you.

Zeke waits to see how Davey will react
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Short match, Easy win   Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:22 pm

Davey Richards closed his began to shook his head
Davey Richards
What you see in my eyes is not fear at all Zeke Nero. I'm actually excited about our match tonight and I would be more satisfied when this wolf takes you down and shut you up for good.
Davey Richards thought for a moment
Davey Richards
Davey Richards I'm glad that you're not the injured to face me because to me you're are a target since you was the number 1 contender for the EHDW Championship beating you would give me more recongnition. So Zeke Nero if you don't understand what I'm saying just think of this I'm the hunter and you're my prey. So get ready Zeke because the hunt...is on.
Davey Richards made a howling sound after he finished saying his catchphrase and he left. The scene starts to fade out with Zeke Nero smiling aas he couldn't wait for his match with Davey Richards.
End Promo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Short match, Easy win   

Back to top Go down

Short match, Easy win
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Extreme High-Definition Wrestling :: Miscellaneous :: Old Matches-
Jump to: