HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

One more match

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: One more match   Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:08 pm

*Christian come down to the ring with a mic on his hand with a smile on his face even tough the crowd booes him Christian doesnt care.............Christian enters the ring and begins to talk.*

Christian:

"Well you all know that I deserve ONE MORE MATCH for a championship since the only I´ve had was for the crappy tag-titles...........but now its seem that I finally got a match and even tough its not for the EHDW championship instead its for the Light Heavyweight Championship.........that championship isnt the best one out there but its better than not having a match"

"And I also like the fact that my opponent is none other than Trent Barretta thing that makes winning the championship even more easy!!"
)
*The crowd booes Christian when suddenly Trent Barretta´s music hits*

(TBC by Trent Barretta)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One more match   Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:07 pm

All of the sudden, White Noise blared all across the arena. The crowd cheered, relieved to finally have someone to save them from the dull words of Christian, #1 contender for Trent Barreta's Light Heavyweight Championship. Belt buckled around his waist, Trent's music quickly faded to a silence when he raised the microphone and began to speak.

TRENT BARRETA
Christian, Christian, Christian... when will you ever learn?

Trent Barreta shook his head in pity, speaking as he strolled down the metal ramp leading to the ring.

TRENT BARRETA
You see this right here?

He patted the centerpiece of the title wrapped around his waist.

TRENT BARRETA
This is the Extreme High-Definition Wrestling Light Heavyweight Championship. And I won it, fair and square. Last week on Hardcore Halloween, I defended it, fair and square... and fired that blockhead Michael Cole in the process.

He smirked, pleased with his actions. The cheering crowd seemed to agree.

TRENT BARRETA
So, Christian, this is my question for you: what makes you think that you, of all people, are capable of taking this belt out of my hands, when everyone else who tried failed?

Trent Barreta was now walking up the steel steps. He entered the ring, then stared face-to-face at Christian as he waited for a reply.
Back to top Go down

One more match
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Extreme High-Definition Wrestling :: Miscellaneous :: Old Matches-
Jump to: