HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Randy Orton has Returned !!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Randy Orton has Returned !!!!   Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:53 pm

The Fans expload when they see Randy Orton Finaly comes back to EHDW !!!!! after a long period of time he is back. he walks down the ramp with a "Apex Predator" T-shirt and some blue Jeans ..... as he makes his way down to the ring he gabs a mic from ringside then enters the ring to do his Legendary Pose on the top Rope and he drops down to the mat the fans cheer "VIPER" over and over again he puts his lips on the mic and starts speaking

Randy Orton :

Hello ........ (The Fans Cheer as They see that Randy Orton is back in the ring , they also start chanting "WELCOMEBACK") you know last time i was in the ring ............. i was in a Organization called HDW ...... and when i was in that organization i was going to compete in a match against Cole Scorpio for The World Heavyweight championship ........ but that never happend because that same day someone attacked me from behind and cost me the opprotunity to compete in that match ..... that same man that put me out for months ....., his name is COLE SCORPIO and i want my revenge .......and everyones knows what happens when i am pissed off ....... just ask people that had to quit because of me .......so you see
i want my sweat revenge on that son of a bitch ............

But as he can go on he is cutt off by the music of Thor .......

(TBC by Thor ONLY!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Randy Orton has Returned !!!!   Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:34 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYjlisHj6EM

The crowd cheered when Thor Jørgensen walked out to the stage. He adjusted his tie, then grinned as he walked down the ramp. Near the end, he slowed down and began to speak.

THOR JØRGENSEN
Randy, you haven't even had a match yet.

Randy Orton frowned, not excited to hear the rest.

THOR JØRGENSEN
You can have your title shot, all right...

The crowd cheered.

THOR JØRGENSEN
But you're gonna have to earn it first.

Thor stared at Randy smugly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Randy Orton has Returned !!!!   Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:49 pm

Randy Looks at Thor ...... Grinning

Randy Orton :
Who do i have to Destroy to win my title match Thor .........you know what i can do Thor hell you even felt one of my RKO's remember that? ..... but anyways
tell me who i need to beat to win this title shot ?

Randy Orton Looks at Thor waiting for his response

(TBC by Thor ONLY!)

Last edited by Randy Orton on Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Randy Orton has Returned !!!!   Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:45 pm

Thor pondered for a moment. He raised an eyebrow, then finally replied.

THOR JØRGENSEN
Randy, Cole needs to still have the championship by Pay Day. But how about this: this Tuesday, on Carnage, I will hold a battle royal. No matter who comes out victorious at Pay Day, this match will determine the #1 contender for the EHDW Championship, and you will compete in it. How's that?

The crowd cheered, and Randy raised the microphone to his lips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Randy Orton has Returned !!!!   Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:24 pm

Randy Orton Smiles

Randy Orton : You know what Thor that sounds like a good idea .......well i guess you will see me at Carnage
.......... he drops the mic and Exits the ring Staring at Thor ...... he does a quick pose then walks Back to the Locker room

(TBC by Thor or Ended and closed)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Randy Orton has Returned !!!!   

Back to top Go down

Randy Orton has Returned !!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Extreme High-Definition Wrestling :: Miscellaneous :: Old Matches-
Jump to: