HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Christian wants a FUCKING MATCH!!!!!!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Christian wants a FUCKING MATCH!!!!!!!!!!   Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:36 pm

Christian comes down to the ring with his tag-title on his shoulders and looking pissed

Christian:

"Ok you see I´m a CHAMPION but for some strange reason I never get booked to be on a fucking match!!!!!There a hundreds of people I could face but oh wait Philiip is too scared of leting me win all the titles because quite honestly I CAN!!!!"

"Phillip I WANT A MATCH!!!!Come on give me anyone you could make me face.......Michael Cole or Kigi Kingston even Austin Cross come on man just give me ONE MORE MATCH!!!!

Christian waits for Phillip
Back to top Go down
Phillip Phillips
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Christian wants a FUCKING MATCH!!!!!!!!!!   Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:43 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCejji2pOT0

Phillip Phillips walked out with a microphone and his wrestling gear, and quickly began to speak.

PHILLIP PHILLIPS
Jesus, Christian, calm yo' tits. You can have a match, okay? But be more specific, please. What kind of match? Who do you want to fight?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Christian wants a FUCKING MATCH!!!!!!!!!!   Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:06 pm

Christian smiles

Christian:

You know what I´m actually going to choose an easy opponent....I choose:..........................MICHAEL COLE!!!!!! And I will face him in a FALLS COUNT ANYWHERE MATCH!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christian wants a FUCKING MATCH!!!!!!!!!!   

Back to top Go down

Christian wants a FUCKING MATCH!!!!!!!!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Extreme High-Definition Wrestling :: Miscellaneous :: Old Matches-
Jump to: