HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Kigi: On Trent Barretta

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Kigi: On Trent Barretta   Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:16 pm

The arena fills with sound as "No Problem" by Chase and Status plays through the speakers and Kigi Kingston steps out from backstage in casual street clothes. Kigi walks down the ramp and hops over the ring ropes into the ring. Kigi walks into the middle of the ring and raises his microphone to his lips.

KIGI KINGSTON
Hello audience, I'd say thank you for the applause but thanks to your horrendous judge of character in this lousy city, there was none.

The audience boo in defense of their hometown.

KIGI KINGSTON
Yeah, boo louder, that'll make your city less of a shithole, but anyway, as for the reason I'm out here, it's not in fact, to insult you, that was just an added bonus, it also, has nothing to so with The Undertaker or the fact that I'm going to defeat him at Hardcore Halloween in his debut match, or even Decapitation Station and their ego-maniacal dictator Phillip Phillips, no. The reason I am out here is to call out Trent Barretta, you see as I watched Edge and Austin Cross arrange a title match earlier with no preparation whatsoever, I thought about how Austin himself got the title in the first place, I also thought about how Cody Rhodes got his championship, and it occurred to me, to get a championship match, you have to ask for it, there aren't any number one contenderships in this company, you just ask for a match and you get it.

The audience boo as they realize where this speech is going.

KIGI KINGSTON
So, I began to think about which championship I might want and I decided that I would like to, with all due respect, request to be first in line for a Light Heavyweight Championship match against the winner of the Trent Barretta VS Michael Cole, however I know that I'm already scheduled to kick The Undertaker's ass at Hardcore Halloween and obviously I don't think anyone enjoys doing two matches in one night, so, if I may, please oh gracious overlord P2, may I have a championship match on the Demolition after Hardcore Halloween?

Kigi stands and waits for a response.

TBC- Phil (barretta or p2, don't really mind which)
Back to top Go down
Phillip Phillips
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kigi: On Trent Barretta   Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:04 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCejji2pOT0

Phillip Phillips walked out to the stage to a cheering crowd. He was wearing street clothes, and had a microphone. Once he began to speak as he walked down the ramp, his music slowly faded to silence.

PHILLIP PHILLIPS
Kigi, you can have a Light Heavyweight Championship match. You can have it at Demolition. But you can't just have a Light Heavyweight Championship match, that just won't do. How about this: you and the winner will face off for the Light Heavyweight Championship on the Demolition after Hardcore Halloween, in a ladder match.

The crowd cheered as Phillip lowered the microphone and stared smugly at Kigi Kingston as he waited for a reply.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Kigi: On Trent Barretta   Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:52 pm

KIGI KINGSTON
Fine, I can't say that I've ever been in a ladder match myself, but I happen to be on fairly good terms with Edge, the master of the Ladder Match, and I'm sure he'll be willing to give me a few tips on how to kick that jabroni's ass and become...

Kigi turns towards the crowd.

KIGI KINGSTON
THE NEEEWWW LIGHT HEAWYWEEIIGHHT CHAAAMMPIIIOOOON

The crowd boo in response but Kigi just smiles and exits the arena.

END OF PROMO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kigi: On Trent Barretta   

Back to top Go down

Kigi: On Trent Barretta
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Extreme High-Definition Wrestling :: Miscellaneous :: Old Matches-
Jump to: