HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Experimenting with Managers

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Experimenting with Managers   Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:51 pm

Cody Rhodes came out to the ring with no entrance music.

"So, i've looked around for a while for a manager for Fortune members...and I think i've found one. Straight from the other side of the tracks..."

Cody leaned back and waited for this 'manager' to arrive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Experimenting with Managers   Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:58 pm

Deuce arrived to the arena in a 50's model car with the Fortune sign spraypainted onto it, and drove it to the ring.

Thanks, Cody. I'm sure you won't regret your decision. But, don't we need AJ Styles to accept all of this?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Experimenting with Managers   Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:27 pm

AJ Styles makes his appearance on the stage with a mic in hand

AJ Styles

Really? Is this the best you can show me Randy. Why in the world does Fortune want a grease character wannabe in our group. Deuce to me your a fake like who really cares if you live on the otherside of the tracks. People there are a bunch of fakes and losers who has never been a champion. Deuce your career and your existance in pro wrestling is irrelevant. So Deuce I want to get your ass out of the ring and never comeback here agai. Unless you can beat Cody Rhodes in a match.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Experimenting with Managers   Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:51 pm

Deuce went for AJ styles and punched him in the face, throwing him off the stage before getting blindsided by Cody Rhodes from behind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Experimenting with Managers   Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:53 pm

Cody then, a bit angry at what Deuce had done to AJ Styles, picked him up for the crossrhodes and positioned himself so that they would both go flying off the stage into a few electrical boxes....

Any last words...you son of a bitch?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Experimenting with Managers   Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:59 pm

AJ Styles got up and then looked at the situation. AJ Styles was going to de somethin but instead he left and headed to the back leaving Cody Rhodes to do what he please with Deuce.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Experimenting with Managers   Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:00 pm

Cody then reeled back and did the crossrhodes off the stage into the electrical boxes as there was a huge explosion on contact with the electrical boxes, and there were many other small explosions afterwards, so it was hard to see if anyone was up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Experimenting with Managers   

Back to top Go down

Experimenting with Managers
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Extreme High-Definition Wrestling :: Miscellaneous :: Old Matches-
Jump to: