HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

I'M BACK......

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: I'M BACK......   Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:14 pm

*EHDW creative stop the music before the crowd get too hyped up. Suddenly, ALL the lights go out, surrounding the fans in darkness. Then, there is the ominous sound of a bell tolling, and the lights snap on*

*The crowd explodes when Sean Masters steps out of the curtain and walks down the ramp. As he climbs into the ring, Sean throws his signature Leather Jacket into the crowd and grabs a microphone from ringside*

[color:ab14=red ]Sean Masters
"Hello everybody. I have an important announcement to make. See, I'm fed up of being a useless wannabe in this business. I'm fed up of being the guy who lays down and takes other people's shit for your enjoyment.."

*The crowd are unsure whether to cheer or boo, with mixed reactions passing along the arena*

"So, what I'm saying is......I've joined Decapitation Station"

*The crowd boo at the name of the Stable*

"I don't need any of you worthless fans. I will show you all that I am worthy of winning titles. And, I'll start by winning the Tag Team Championship..."

*The crowd boo as Sean Masters slams his microphone to the floor and leaves the ring. Upon leaving, he snatches his Leather Jacket off a young child, giving him more heat. The crowd continue to boo him as he heads up the ramp and out of view*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'M BACK......   Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:05 pm

*Nero comes through the curtains scaring Masters, as the crowds boos at him coming*

Zeke Nero
I'm very disappointed in you Sean. You joined the wrong team and now you think you can take the Tag Team Championships from Fortune, don't make me laugh. You see as I can remember I was the backbone of our tag team long ago, and you barely kept up with my talent. So how are you going to take Fortune's title from us huh. In fact I shouldn't be out here talking to you I should be getting ready for MY title match at Hardcore Halloween.

*Nero drops his mic and leaves the stage with a look of disbelief on Masters face*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'M BACK......   Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:02 pm

*Sean stares at Zeke in disbelief*

"I should be ashamed? Zeke, you weren't the backbone of our tag team. We were a TEAM. Its simple. I wanted success, Decapitation Station offered it to me, and I took it. Simple. So, I'm gonna make a proposal to you--"

*The crowd chant 'You sold Out' at Sean

"At Hardcore Halloween, if you successfully defend the Tag Team Championships, I will storm down to that ring with Phillip Phillips, and take away your crown..."

*The crowd boo in disgust*

"And, if Phil and I beat you and your partner, both of you will join Decapitation Station"

*Zeke Nero looks at Sean, deadly serious, raising the microphone to his lips*

"Sean, I have a proposal for you..."

*Zeke Nero hits the Ninak Hashi on Sean and walks off*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'M BACK......   Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:26 pm

cross exploded from the back, his Hardcore Title gripped firmly in his hands. He hit Nero square in the face with it before helping Masters up. He nodded at Sean and then pointed at Zeke, signaling him to countinue the beating, much to the pleasure of the fans.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'M BACK......   Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:37 am

Then Edge comes running out and spears Austin but then gets attacked by masters. Soon AJ Styles comes out with the rest of Fortune and they start to beat down on both Sean and Austin. Then Phil comes out with DS and the two stables start a full out brawl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'M BACK......   Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:09 pm

After several minutes of even fighting, Kigi Kingston runs out with a Steel Chair and hits Phil on the head, he then continues to help Fortune defeat DS using their numbers advantage to gain the upper-hand.

After the brawl is over and Fortune is standing victorious over Decapitation Station, AJ turns to Kigi and outstretches his hand, however Kigi declines and just smiles, before leaving for backstage, kicking Phil in the stomach as he passes him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'M BACK......   

Back to top Go down

I'M BACK......
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Extreme High-Definition Wrestling :: Miscellaneous :: Old Matches-
Jump to: