HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Kigi you will become victim of "The Snake"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Kigi you will become victim of "The Snake"   Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:34 pm

Undertaker appears on the titantron

Undertaker

Kigi Kingston you may not show fear on you face or in your actions but I can smell fear oozing out of you. You fear for your soul. You know that at Hardcore Halloween you will not come out alive and therefore you coward away from me and send my father to the hospital. Well Kigi I have found an opponent for you next week. He was one of my most tricky opponents cause he also pretended not to fear me. That didn't matter though cause I defeated him just like the countless other souls who have tried to defeat me. Next week you will fight against this terrifying man in a no DQ match. If you defeat him you might prove yourself worthy to even step into the same ring as me. Just remember your casket is now ready for Hardcore Halloween and at Halloween you will join the many souls I have stolen. The soul you will be fighting has the name of Jake "The Snake" Roberts. Good luck. You'll need it.

Kigi Kingston comes out just before the screen fades

TBC:Kigi Kingston
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kigi you will become victim of "The Snake"   Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:52 pm

KIGI KINGSTON
Huh, you think I'm scared of Jake Roberts? How old is he? Like, 90?

The crowd laughs.

KIGI KINGSTON
There's only one snake in this world that's big enough to scare me, and it lives in my pants!

Kigi does a crotch chop and the crowd laughs.

KIGI KINGSTON
But, if you want to carry on hiding behind your past opponents, then go on, but if you want to be a man and come out and see me face to face, then that's fine with me too, so what's it gonna be?

TBC: UNDERTAKER
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kigi you will become victim of "The Snake"   Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:00 pm

KIGI KINGSTON
I'm waiting
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kigi you will become victim of "The Snake"   Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:00 pm

Instead of Undertaker Jake Roberts comes out. Jake Roberts comes down to the ring with a bag.

Jake Roberts

So Kigi are you afraid of Snakes?

Kigi confidently shakes his head no. Jake pulls a Viper out of the bag and Kigi scrambles back to the other side of the ring.

Jake Roberts

Whats wrong I thought you said you weren't scared of snakes? Here come and hold it.

TBC: Kigi Kingston
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kigi you will become victim of "The Snake"   Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:12 pm

Kigi stands up confidently.
KIGI KINGSTON
Ya know what, I'm a bit tired, why don't you bring it here?

Roberts slides into the ring and outstretches the snake to Kigi, who grabs it and throws it into the air, landing on the barrier outside of the ring with a strange squishy sound.

Roberts runs at Kigi, and attempts to clothesline him, however Kigi ducks underneath Jake's arm and runs up to the ropes, performing a Springboard Spear, knocking Roberts to the ground and winding him in the process.

KIGI KINGSTON
Is that the best you've got Taker, well, I hope that while I'm kicking this old mans butt up and down this ring on Demolition, I hope you have a nice time sitting at home in front of the fire in your rocking chair like a good little old man.

Kigi drops the microphone and leaves the arena.

END OF PROMO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kigi you will become victim of "The Snake"   

Back to top Go down

Kigi you will become victim of "The Snake"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Extreme High-Definition Wrestling :: Miscellaneous :: Old Matches-
Jump to: