Share | 

Announcement

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Phillip Phillips
Admin

PostSubject: Announcement   Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:32 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCejji2pOT0

Phillip Phillips emerged from backstage wearing a suit and carrying a microphone. The crowd applauded his appearance, yet his expression remained serious as he walked down the ramp. After walking up the steel steps and finally entering the ring, the crowd silenced and he began to speak.

PHILLIP PHILLIPS
Now, the other day on Carnage, Mark Henry defended his title against Austin Cross in a Hardcore Championship match in a losing effort.

The crowd cheered at Austin's victory, though were surprised that Phillip wasn't as enthusiastic as he normally would be.

PHILLIP PHILLIPS
Austin Cross won the match after kicking Mark off of the top of a truck to the concrete floor below. This severely damaged Mark Henry's spine, and he will be out of action for multiple weeks.

This statement silenced the audience.

PHILLIP PHILLIPS
However, he was scheduled to have an EHDW Championship match at our upcoming pay-per-view, Hardcore Halloween. I can't just cancel a match as significant as that. So, competing for the title in his place, with the same stipulation, will be Zeke Nero.

The crowd erupted in boos, curious as to why Phillip made this decision, of all the people that could be fighting for the title. He ignored their reaction as he set aside the microphone and exited the building.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCejji2pOT0
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Announcement   Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:16 pm

*The crowd boos as Nero comes out onto the stage*

Zeke Nero
Now you must be wondering why I'm out here Phil. Well for one I want to thank you for giving me an easy victory at Hardcore Halloween and also to tell that after this Pay Per View, Fortune will no only have the tag titles, but also the Hardcore Championship as well

*Nero laughs with a cocky attitude*

Zeke Nero
You see Phil after Hardcore Halloween Fortune will be one...step....closer to having every title in EDHW. And with this being said your "power" will soon slip into our hands annd we will become the greatest force in EDHW

*Nero drops the mic and leaves the stage*

Back to top Go down

Announcement
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Extreme High-Definition Wrestling :: Miscellaneous :: Old Matches-
Jump to: