HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Realizations

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Realizations   Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:44 pm

Cody Rhodes walked out to the ring, looking a bit frustrated.

So, i'm just going to cut to the chase. It seems like, after my feud with this fluke P2, that I will drop to midcard hell, defending my title against scum like Edge and Jeff Hardy, who just placed #1 on the power 10 for winning a pointless, obscure, worthless, garbage title by the way, and stay there for the rest of my career. Now, I keep assuring myself this isn't going to happen..but the more I think about it, it probably actually will. Now, P2..since the set for the Cutting Edge is still up, why don't you come out here and let's have a little chat about this matter, shall we?
Back to top Go down
Phillip Phillips
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Realizations   Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:56 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCejji2pOT0

An unfamiliar song played on the speakers. However, the crowd figured it'd be Phillip since, well, who else could it be? That's who Cody requested. Sure enough, it was Phillip Phillips that emerged from backstage to the new music. He had a microphone, as usual, and began to reply to Cody.

PHILLIP PHILLIPS
Dammit Cody, what'd you bring me out here for this time?

He lowered the microphone, looking irritated.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Realizations   Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:58 pm

Cody laughed a bit.

I want you to address the matter I just talked about. I assume you heard it, unless this mic isn't live or something.
Back to top Go down
Phillip Phillips
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Realizations   Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:13 pm

Phillip Phillips sighed and shook his head.

PHILLIP PHILLIPS
I heard you all right, but why is this of such significance? Cody, you're just trying to degrade yourself so I feel bad or something. Well guess what: I could give less a shit. Whether you'll job or not after this feud is undecided yet. But one thing's for damn sure: this fire is still burning strong.

He lowered the microphone and glared at Cody, waiting to see whether he'd reply or not.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Realizations   Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:22 pm

Cody sat on the stool left over from the cutting edge.

What i'm saying is, you're just a convoluted, egomaniacal bastard.

Cody then turned to walk away but quickly hit Phil over the head with the microphone and left him laying in the ring, as the cell over the ring suddenly started coming down...he then tried getting out of the cell, but realized Phil was laying in the ring, unconcious behind him...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Realizations   Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:38 pm

AJ Styles came out underneath the ring with a sledgehammer in hand. Phil got up and Styles nails Phil in the head with the sledgehammer. Then Styles mounted Phil and started to punch him repeatedly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Realizations   

Back to top Go down

Realizations
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Extreme High-Definition Wrestling :: Miscellaneous :: Old Matches-
Jump to: