HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Kigi In The Funeral Parlor

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Kigi In The Funeral Parlor   Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:42 pm

The tron shows a dark room, bereft apart from one dark casket, positioned in the center of the room.
Suddenly, the casket opens and Kigi Kingston sits up frantically panting and drawing breath as he looks around the dark room, looking for some, any, sign of life.

After a few minutes of trying to work out where he is, Kigi slowly gets up, and steps out of the casket. Kigi leaves the room with the casket and enters a different room, filled with caskets, dozens, hundreds perhaps, all stacked on top of each other, stacks of 10 and rows of 5, in the corner of the room, there is a small, slightly chubby man hunched over a small worktable.

Kigi walks over to get a closer look and sees that it is Paul Bearer working on a sketch of a casket, measurements and notes scrawled on the paper, however the most noticeable writing is at the top of the paper, in big letters-
KIGI KINGSTON'S CASKET.

Bearer turns around and Kigi hides behind a row of caskets, wondering where he is and how he got here.

PAUL BEARER
Undertaker, is that you? Come on, don't hide from me my Undertaker!

Bearer starts to walk towards the row of caskets Kigi is hiding behind when Kigi starts to push one of the middle caskets, however it won't budge. Kigi becomes frightened and uses all his strength to push on the casket, until eventually, it tips, sending 4 caskets falling onto Bearer.

There is a loud crunching sound as the weight of the caskets lands on top of Bearer's abdomen, killing him instantly, forever, dead.

PAUL BEARER
AAAAHHHHHHHH

The scream cuts through the air like a knife, terrifying Kigi to his very core.

Kigi walks over to Bearer and picks up an old key laid next to him, before running to the nearest door and unlocking it.

The door opens to the dark, cold wilderness outside of the funeral parlor, which Kigi runs into without hesitation, although, as he makes his way to safety, he hears one thing from the funeral parlor.

UNDERTAKER
NOOOO, KIGI YOU BASTARD!!!!

END OF PROMO

Last edited by Kigi Kingston on Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kigi In The Funeral Parlor   Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:50 pm

Suddenly in the ring the Undertaker appears.

Undertaker

Kigi you have made the gravest mistake of your life and at Hardcore Halloween when I stuff you inside the casket I will make sure you do not survive this time. Kigi at Hardcore Halloween I won't just take your soul but I will destroy it as well. Oh and my brother is coming and he did not like what you did to our father.

The lights go out and Undertaker disappears
Back to top Go down

Kigi In The Funeral Parlor
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Extreme High-Definition Wrestling :: Miscellaneous :: Old Matches-
Jump to: