HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Dolph Ziggler arrives

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Dolph Ziggler arrives   Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:40 pm

[center]Dolph walks out of the curtain wearing a leather vest he walks around the ring glareing at the fans.

*I am perfetion balres around the arena.*

He enters the ring grabs a mic and put it to his lips the music fades away

Dolph Ziggler

"Ladies and gentlemen I am now here in EHDW for one reason they were begging me,my phone was ringging off the hook.'

*The fans boo just because Dolph opens his mouth.*

Dolph Ziggler

"You people might not see my prefection but you know the CEO P2 he does.He is smart."

*The fans boo even louder."

Dolph Ziggler

SHUT UP!!!!!Now on to "huge" matters at hand.Mark Henry my first match is aganist your fat ass.So you will be the first to fall victim to the perfect one Dolph Ziggler!!

Dolph Ziggler slams the mic down and exits

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dolph Ziggler arrives   Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:12 pm

Mark Henry makes his way to the ring with the EHDW Hardcore Championship on his shoulders. Mark Henry stares down Dolph Ziggelr while he's entering the ring, Mark Henry grabs a mic.

Mark Henry

Dolph Ziggelr your career here in EHDW is going to be a hellish start. Do you realize who you're dealing with? Let me answer that for you Dolph. You are dealing with the EHDW Hardcore Champion The World's Strongest and Most Dangerous Man Mark Henry. If you havem't seen me in my matches I have dominated my opponents and have either injure them or they fear me. You say that your that the CEO sees perfection in you, but really Dolph I bet he has no faith in your abilities what's so ever. If he did Dolph you wouldn't be facing me in a match. In case you dodn't know Dolph I'm undefeated here in EHDW. This is my territoryI'm the king of this jungle and there is no man on this roster that's going to change that.

Mark Henry pauses

Mark Henry

Dolph you have buried your own grave for calling me out and taunting me. These fans know ask them, P2 and Austin Cross knows ask them, Daniel Red Alfred Perez Sean Masters,Jeff Hardy, all these men know how destructive I am and your just like the rest of them. Your fate has been sealed and you are going to be inducted in my Hall of Pain. The only thing that's going to be perfection is your induction into the Hall. So be ready kid come Carnage on Tuesday your ceremony awaits you.

Last edited by Mark Henry on Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dolph Ziggler arrives   Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:24 pm

Dolph Ziggler:"Whoa Mark I never ment to piss you off come on.Oh and if you're as bad ass as you say you are why aren't you the EHDW champ yet?If I were you I would march into P2's office and demand a title shot!"

Dolph stands and waits on Marks reply
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dolph Ziggler arrives   Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:30 pm

Mark Henry stare down Dolph

Mark Henry

Dolph Ziggler me becoming the EHDW Champion will be sooner than anyone thinks because at Hardcore Halloween Mark Henry is going to become EHDW Champion. Don't think changing the subject is going to save you from an ass whooping at Carnage. I can feel the fear radiating from you Dolph.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dolph Ziggler arrives   Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:33 pm

Dolph backs up

''Me scared,no I'm just trying to get you what you deserve....Oh and you need a tick-tack dude."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dolph Ziggler arrives   Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:37 pm

Mark Henry shook his head again

Mark Henry

More with the insults. Ok Dolph I'm going to make your pain ever lasting when I'm threw with you. Your going to be a foot note for all those who opposes me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dolph Ziggler arrives   Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:41 pm

Dolph shows a sign of fear.

"Look umm I just want to say.........."

Doph slaps Mark in the face and runs out of the ring.

TBC:Mark only
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dolph Ziggler arrives   Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:44 pm

Mark Henry put his hand over his face where Dolph slapped him. Mark Henry stares at Dolph Ziggler intensely. Mark Henry begins to speak

Mark Henry

Consider yourself done .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dolph Ziggler arrives   Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:46 pm

Dolph stares with a sense of fear but still has a smile some what

{{[End of Promo]}}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dolph Ziggler arrives   

Back to top Go down

Dolph Ziggler arrives
View previous topic View next topic Back to top