HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Kigi: On Undertaker

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Kigi: On Undertaker   Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:04 am

"No Problem" by Chase and Status blasts through the arena as Kigi Kingston's pyrotechnics and lights go off.
Kigi Kingston comes out to the stage to a mixed reaction from the crowd with a microphone in hand.

KIGI KINGSTON
Well guys, with all this crazy stuff going on with Fortune and Decapitation Station and Edge and Cody Rhodes, I almost forgot about one SOB that's crazier than any of them- The Undertaker.

The crowd boo, apparently for both Kigi and Undertaker as neither of them are liked by the fans.

KIGI KINGSTON
You see, I was never informed that we had a match booked for Hardcore Halloween, let alone a casket match, but still, if Phil makes it official then sure, I can spare 20 minutes out of my day to kick your ass.

The crowd laugh.

KIGI KINGSTON
BUT, I'd like to know why you decided to piss me off? Out of all the people here in EHDW, why pick me to mess with, because boy, that was the worst decision you ever made!

Kigi drops the microphone and walks to backstage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kigi: On Undertaker   Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:10 am

but when Kigi is halfway down the ramp the lights go out.When they come on a casket is laid in front of Kigi. Kigi opens up the casket slowly and sees himself, He then closes it quickly and reopens it this time afraid if it's really him. But this time it isn't Kigi in the casket it's the Undertaker. Undertaker does his signature sitting position then climbs out of the casket and walks over to a now crawling Kigi. Undertaker pulls Kigi off the ground with one hand then chokeslams him into the casket. He closes the casket and several men in clokes come down and carry the casket out.

Undertaker

REST...IN...PEACE
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kigi: On Undertaker   Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:01 pm

Christina Tame comes in and starts kicking and elbowing men in clokes, then she opens the caskets and rauns away with Kigi.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kigi: On Undertaker   Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:10 pm

Before they can leave the Undertaker kneels down and suddenly lightning strikes right in front of Christina Tame and Kigi. They are blinded and the Undertaker uses this time to go behind them. He turns Christina around and chokeslams her off the stage and onto a nearby table. Then Undertaker turns Kigi around and sets him up for the tombstone. He carries Kigi to the casket and delivers the tombstone to Kigi. Undertaker then places Kigi in and this time strikes the casket with lightning. When the Lightning is gone the casket is gone as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kigi: On Undertaker   Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:14 pm

Christina's head bounces off the ground damaging her already injured neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kigi: On Undertaker   Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:31 pm

Suddenly Edge comes out and spears Undertaker. Edge then goes down and picks up Christina in his arms and starts running to the back but when he gets on the stage Undertaker is already there. Undertaker grabs Edge by the neck but Edge kicks Taker in the gut. Edge then goes to spear Taker again but is met with a big boot. Undertaker then picks up Edge and lifts him for the tombstone but Edge counters and hits a backwards DDT on Taker. Edge now tries to lock in the Edgecator but Undertaker swiftly kicks Edge away. Now Undertaker hits Edge with a spear of his own. Undertaker then pulls Edge up by the throat and lifts him up for the chokeslammed but Edge jumps over Taker's back and hits an edgecution. Edge now picks up Undertaker and spears him then runs off with Christina Tame.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kigi: On Undertaker   

Back to top Go down

Kigi: On Undertaker
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Extreme High-Definition Wrestling :: Miscellaneous :: Old Matches-
Jump to: