HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Jordan Spearson and his injury interview with....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Jordan Spearson and his injury interview with....   Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:14 am

A clip from the ehdw.com exclusive is shown on the titantron and shows Jordan Spearson and the GM of carnage and they begin to talk about Jordan Spearson's injury.

TBC: GM OF CARNAGE
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Spearson and his injury interview with....   Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:22 pm

Kevin Nash is seen with Jordan in Kevin's office , there are 4 police in the room 2 Guarding the door and the other 2 next to Kevin Nash..

Kevin Nash
"Big Sexy"

Hello Jordan .... i know what happend to you and i just want to say that they will be punished for their actions ...

(tbc by Jordan ONLY)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Spearson and his injury interview with....   Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:56 pm

Jordan

I greatly appreciate this interview thanks for seeing me about my "issue"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Spearson and his injury interview with....   Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:16 pm

so what did you want to talk about ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Spearson and his injury interview with....   Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:36 pm

well basically the doctors told me i would be out of action for at least 3 and a half months.

im just here to assure everyone that when i come back i will prove everyone wrong
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Spearson and his injury interview with....   Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:26 pm

thank you form coming here and talking to me .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Spearson and his injury interview with....   Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:31 pm

Thanks for having well i gotta go bye.

END PROMO

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Spearson and his injury interview with....   

Back to top Go down

Jordan Spearson and his injury interview with....
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Extreme High-Definition Wrestling :: Miscellaneous :: Old Matches-
Jump to: